Tuesday, August 9, 2005

Dreaming again...


Let me sleep
For when I sleep I dream that you're here
You're mine and all my fears are left behind
I flew on air and nightingale sings a gentle lullaby
So let me close my eyes
And sleep a chance to dream
So I can see the face I long to touch, to kiss
My only dreams can bring me this
so let the moon shine softly on the boy I long to see
And maybe when he dreams he'll dream of me
And high beneath the cloudsI'd whisper to the evening stars
Tell me love, he's just a dream away, dream away
A dream away
So let the moon shine softly on the boy I long to see
And maybe when he dreams, he'll dream of me
Oh.... dream of me

Gary started his work on the production area..he was enthusiastic when narrating me the things that happened during their training/orientation sa first week niya. Sa linggong ito, he will be working from monday tru thursday, then sunday. Bale, friday and saturday yung off niya..hay..so the only time we will be able to see each other is Saturday afternoon,attend the anticipated mass then unting wentuhan..but im happy pa din naman. At least may time pa din.

Hopefully, next week makapag board na ako to make another step for the big day..im definitely on my way but this time i know wer im going to..fulfilling some unfinished dream...please pray for me ha..Thanks!!!

Weekend, nag overnight kami mga college friends este mga koinonians alumni sa bahay nina gary..as usual..d ako agadnagpaalam sa amin..leaving them doubting again..hay..hirap naman ng ganito..but i know naman their reasons and naiintindihan konaman sila. Sana lang huwag ng maging isipin ko pa ang pagpapaliwanag sa kanila. Mahirap kasi na lalau ako na mayduda sila..knowing na ang goal ko from the start is to get the title.

Hay...hirap naman talaga makuha nun..dami pang pinagdadaanan..from the super hirap na articles ng business laws andother standards to memorize and be familiar with..basta im gearing up for this last battle.. hope i could make it.

God Bless this day!!!

No comments: