Tuesday, November 29, 2005
one, ang fulfilment ng long time dream ko..muling mauudlot!!!! at baka habang buhay na maudlot dahil di na ako bata no? next year taon ko..kaya dapat sulitin ang year na yon. malay natin talagang swerte ako next year ***wish***
two, ang gastos sayang, dahil di naman biro ang mag invest sa review, although walang katiyakan ang ROI (return of investment) naks!! accounting term yan! dapat magsipag ako dahil dugo at pawis ka na ang nakasasalalay dito.
three, i promised myself that wen time comes na babalik ako ng aking alma mater, e lisensiyado na ako..naku!!! pano if di ko siya itutuloy..eh di na ako dun makakabalik..hehehe..madami akong mga tao na dapat bigyan ng pasasalamat for giving me the chance to take the board..naks!! thanksgiving speech na ito.
four, nakahanda ang damit ko sa oathtaking..kaya definitely..super positive ako ngayon..wlang puwang sa pagdududa..andyan naman si BOSING, para tulungan ako, at kahit puyat ako, may pumapasok pa naman sa utak ko.
at last, handog ko ito kay madir dear..pano if di ko ituloy..eh di wala me special gift sa kanya..this is my lifetime gift for her.
o ayan, sa totoo lang para sa akin itong mga reasons na ito, so i will never ever give up to this last battle for the license.
pray for me ha..god bless!!! happy workweek!!!
it is a wonderful feeling to know that amidst your struggles dat im going through right now, i have my special someone, supporting me all the way to fulfill my dream. Dat he shares little sacrifices that shall give you more strength to go on. Even when, you will go for a thing unsure of the result, and knowing that it shall take more time away from the usual things you enjoy both to do. He willingly gives those as his share of commitment to pursuing that special thing.
i am, being pessimistic in nature, had never been this focused and feeling that im going the right track. this is a wonderful feeling. something i know that God wants me to feel and im cherishing every single moment of this blessing.
i thank Him for giving you to me, hope you stay by my side for the rest of my life and i promise to stay with for the rest of yours.
i still am smiling. reminiscing the mem'ries we had gone through, it is still long way, but my journey is as wild, exciting and adventurous as climbing the mountain. thank you for holding my hand.
i love you so much.
Wednesday, November 2, 2005
last week my tito died of liver cancer, and nung sunday ang burial niya...i found out how my tito, barangay councilor of pulong sta.cruz had touched so many lives in that barangay, ang daming umiiyak at nanghihinayang, something i know is not ordinary esp when it comes to public service. i know my tito served well and he'd been one of the best public official i know..compare to my other tito's & tita's, i found him sincere of his job of helping other people face their problems, i may not be that close to him but i know that somehow he felt my share of concern during the time where he is struggling from his disease. i myself felt the sincerity in his heart up to his last day on earth. for this, i salute my tito,
for being a good man, husband, father not just to his children but to his nephews and nieces & to other kabataan in the barangay, i know that no one on earth can replace the good deeds you had shared to other pipol. i am proud of you. proud of being a sulit. may you find the peace in His loving care. see you later...
after that balik ulit tayo sa kikay matters,
what i like the best about the past weeks....
1. i am already enrolled for the may 2006 cpa board review at cpar, and i am somehow relax at this moment for it.
2. last week was super enjoyable, i'd been with popoy the whole night long (sunday night) ...with the permission of my dad, he slept over our house, of course, di kami magkatabi, but the fact that dad is trusting my popoy, is a wonderful feeling.
3. popoy and i talked about so many things, from the silliest matters to super 2x serious matters, but i enjoyed every piece of what we had aggreed about.
4. i am happy ate, because my kafatids who are not taking the lead of their carreer path, Jill, who is on my left side at the profile photo is now starting her training for an ojt sponsored by her school at japan, she is now learning nihonggo, and i myself too am learning some words, Joy, on my right side will be starting her review for the OT board exam on january 2006. and being the proud ate, i am asking for your prayers for the success of my little sisters.
5. i am now starting to plan my transfer to another boarding house near my review school, for safety & convenient purposes. hope i will be able to polish things before the start of the classes.
6. nanay gave me a necklace with a heart pendant, i was so overwhelmed with things going on with her, and i plan to give her a little suprise for this christmas, including my dad of course (he is a jealous father) hahaha...i am thankful for those who continously praying for my mom's recovery.
7. speaking of daddy, i am happy that he is not that strict anymore. just what i told you in my number #2.
8. i am thankful that i have now a happy heart. the feeling that everything is on the right track, i know, i doesn't happen ordinarily but i am croosing my finger, for me to be strong if in case another challenge/ problem will be on my way..and i know its on the way..hahaha..
9. i am thankful for these pips, gretch, nicole, fe, rach, earl & monina. thanks for the friendship. i know my stay in accenture (company) is really worthwhile.
that is all for now...bye! =)