Monday, December 18, 2006
Let me point out some of the positive points that I am thankful and happy about me starting to work this year end…
First, I will be able to have the New Year with a little money in my pocket… not just my hand.
Second, I don’t have to worry about making the payment for the debts we had incurred during the year.
Third, I will be able to buy the necessary things needed for my other “vices” hahaha…
Fourth, madami na din akong mga plano and goals to set for the coming year kasi I do have to plan to save some money…naks! Todo na ito!
Fifth, di na din mangungulit ang daddy na until now e isa akong palamunin. Hehehe..peace dad!
Lastly, I will be able to finance something for my popoy…tagal pa naman un pero at least..may money na ako..yehey!
What I wish is that I could hold on to the job…wish ko lang talaga!
Be able to get along with people well, especially this group…
and be able to acquire new knowledge for my future plan. Hahaha…
Ending the year with a BANG!!!
Peace and Love to all this yuletide season!
Sunday, December 3, 2006
Saturday, December 2, 2006
Tuesday, November 28, 2006
Eto na naman ako at muling maglalahad ng aking feeling sa buhay..
khapon, feeling ko ay super depressed ako..kasi ba naman 1 buwan na ang nakakalipas pero until now wala pa rin akong mahanap na magandang work..hay..kainis naman!
Di naman kasi ako naghahanap ng mataas ng sweldo, ung tama lang na makakapagdevelop ba sa career na GUSTO KO na tahakin. Lito akong lumabas sa bahay..follow up sa mga company na pinasahan ko ng aking resume. Ilang ulit na akong nagpalit ng resume ha..baka kasi may mali..pero eto ako at di pa rin makahanap ng tamang trabaho.
Nakakapagod dahil sa bawat alis mo naman pera ang nawawala. Wala naman ako nun. Kakahiya na kay popoy kung pati ba naman pamasahe ay humiram pa ako sa kanya..
Tas, naisip ko..eto na naman ako..inilalapit NIYA ulit ako..mukhang lumayo nga ako ng unti ha..hay..si Lord talaga..aun at napalakas ang loob ko..Tas, naalala ko ung libro kong ito ...
Biro mo un..binili ko siya last June 2005, di ko naman nabasa..aun at ginawan ni Lord ng way na mabasa ko na siya..kaya eto ako ngayon. Di masyadong nagmamadali sa buhay-buhay. Kasi gusto kong tapusin ito. at tatapusin ko siya.
La lang. Nasabi ko lang. It may seem very usual. Ung kapag may problema ka, lapit ka lang sa Kanya..nasa kanya kasi ang kasagutan..
Un po. Happy REading Nina =)!!!
Friday, November 24, 2006
Si Sir Tom..
Hehehe..yan lang po..tamad akong magkwento eh..Mwah!!!
Hmmm..parang ganito ako ngayon, nakatingin sa kawalan..nangangarap..nagiisip kung ano ang dapat gawin...
Kahapon, oathtaking namin..ang tagal kong hinintay na mapasama sa okasyon iyon. Aun nga at nagkaroon na din ng katuparan ang lahat..isa na akong ganap na CPA.
Pero hanggang ngayon, nagtatanong pa rin ang puso ko..saan nga ba ako pupunta? Paano ko mapupuntahan iyon? Nahihirapan ako. Sa panibagong simula ng yugto ng buhay ko. Marami kasing dapat tapusin at simulang muli. Bagay na lalong nagpapabigat sa puso ko.
Sa ngayon, nanatili pa rin akong nakatanaw...
Iniisip ang buhay ko dun...sa ibang ibayo...
Salamat at nariyan kayo lagi sa tabi ko..Salamat sa KANYA! Dahil kahit anong tama ng utak ko nanatili kayong nandiyan para samahan akong tingnan ang kawalan.
Pero kaya ko ang lahat ng ito dahil nandiyan kayo...
ang drama ko no? minsan lang ito...
Monday, October 30, 2006
this the new me..after passing the board exam..im back to level 1..starting out my new career as CPA..I've dreamed of this and hopefully with Help of God. Time is of the essence. I need to look for the perfect job..something I need to devote my time and knowledge and get paid high!!!!! haha..enuf of daydreaming...
Sa ngayon kasi ang hirap dahil need ko na namang harapin ang mga taong sana ay di ko na lang nakatagpo..naming this doctor ng nanay ko na sinisingil kami..actually ako sa balance namin sa gamot..i had asked her of time kasi im still reviewing then..basta masakit kasi na ganon pa ang madadatnan mo..pero mababayaran din namin yun..ko pala..basta..im confident!! God is with us!!!
Kahapon, bumalik kami ni popoy sa manila..sa polluted na manila..sa halos isang taon na pamamalagi dun..at sa kaharap ang libro eh..nakasanayan ko na din ang pulusyon..marami akong natutunan..maraming lugar na napuntahan..
madami akong natupad ngayon year like..i was able to join the procession of our lady of la naval de manila last october and nakapunta din kami ni popoy sa mall of asia (first timers!!!) with a wonderful moment while viewing the wonderful sunset at manila bay..i believe that is a sign of end of a chapter in my book of life..my review life and eventually the passing!! yey!!!
here is a souvenir portrait photo at tom's world, mall of asia..
i love God for giving me this guy..thankful talaga ako..sabi nga nila..Good girls deserve Good Karma!!! He is my BEST karma! I can go through the hardest challenge and problems with HIM by my side.
That's all! See yah agen!
Tuesday, October 24, 2006
I am now a CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTANT!!!
Seems nothings change..but a lot do..i'll posting more of it next time...
All I can say is that God is good all the time!!!!
hay..the long wait and preparations is over..back to the reality of dealing my other personal problems!!! But I know that i am not just a CPA by law..but im a fighter by heart..it is GOD, him that i have..
Thank you sa lahat ng nagpray..
Daddy and Nanay, this may be too little to bring back the love and support i had received from you..Nay, Pede ko ng sabihin sa iyo..i have fulfilled your dream..
sa aking makukulit na kapatid..salamat!!!
sa aking mag kaibigan at kapatid kay Jesus!!!
at higit sa lahat sa taong tinatanaw kong napakalaking utang na loob ang maipagpatuloy at makuha na rin ang goal na ito..kay POPOY, may we stay together through thick and thin..iloveyou!!!
Tuesday, June 27, 2006
Tuesday, February 14, 2006
For the break that will make it ok
There's always some reason to feel “not good enough”
And it's hard at the end of the day
I need some distraction, oh beautiful release
Memories seep from my veins
They may be empty and weightless, and maybe
I'll find some peace tonight
In the arms of the Angels, fly away from here
From this dark, cold hotel room,
and the endlessness that you fear
You are pulled from the wreckage of your silent reverie
You're in the arms of an Angel; may you find some comfort here
So tired of the straight line, and everywhere you turn
There's vultures and thieves at your back
The storm keeps on twisting, you keep on building the lies
That you make up for all that you lack
It don't make no difference, escaping one last time
It's easier to believe In this sweet madness, oh this glorious sadness
That brings me to my knees
In the arms of the Angels, far away from here
From this dark, cold hotel room, and the endlessness that you fear
You are pulled from the wreckage of your silent reverie
In the arms of an Angel; may you find some comfort here
Tuesday, January 31, 2006
Saturday, January 21, 2006
now that i made my decision clear. i will be trying my best for the big day this year. it is a risk. although i am known for being a risk taker..i am still in doubt with my decision.but have agreed to self that i need to direct my life if i really wanna go places..amanpulo, sagada, paris, italy, spain, the carriebean, boracay, bohol. i like travelling right.
this is the final decision. NINA WILL LEAVE ACCENTURE. mem'ries will never be taken and of course! TRUE FRIENDSHIP!!! this is the most important thing i got with my stay in the company. so i thank this four gorgeous ladies that i will surely miss when time comes that NINA will no longer go to UBP, ORTIGAS..to work!!!!
THANK GOD FOR ALL OF YOU!!!
Tuesday, January 10, 2006
pero siyempre, life is not that unfair naman..
may happy things din na nangyari this weekend...me & gary went to tagayatay & caleruega to celebrate our second year..naks!! biro mo nga naman no..dalawang taon ng kalokohan..kadramahan..at kakornihan, im so thankful to God for giving this wonderful person, syempre like my friends, he's been there through my trials..only more time & commitment.
So wento na ako..dating kami ng tagaytay ng 10am at eat ng brunch sa chowking...after that wentuhan kami..ano ba yan? wento ko na wentuhan kami...ano ba yan? syempre ung mga topic..di pede..but di yon mahalay..hehehe..
after ng kainan..take out kami sa shakeys at diretso sa caleruega..nandun sina kua riki at tonet para daw manggulo..as if!!!! di naman sila naka disturb sa aming celebration..hehehe..syempre ate jackie, alumni ng koino na staff dun..binigyan us ng isang room..hahaha..to reflect with things ha...hehehe..kau ha..caleruega has this scenery that will always drag my feet to go there over & over again, nice place to reflect & meditate..hopefully i could post some pics..punta kami ng chapel at binigyan ng time ang dalawang magdyowa na makapag-isa..hehehe..may kinakasal dun..sarap mag imagine na ako din ganon..i am with the man i wanna march the aisle for..the person whom i did things i thought i will never do..o di ba? wag isip bad..
end of day..we have to come home early..wla kasama si madir sa bahay..but definitely that day was so fulfulling and complete..i wish that the coming years will be greater, more fun & enjoyable!!!
happy happy to both of us!!!
i love you hon...
hay...life nga naman..it is not a good start of the year for me..although i still am hoping for good things to happen in the near future.. my nanay has been experiencing another trial for her health now..her back aches and i cud feel her pain..and her tummy has been filled with water, recommended for another series of chemotherapy sessions..hay..im trying to be strong right now that i am planning to take the may 2006 cpa board..this is just a matter of emotional dilemna that im going through..and i know God is with me...with us in this challenge..we will be able to get out of this mess gracefully together..i am asking for your prayer if you happen to drop by my blog..my mom is really inspiring because she has been so strong..and intelligent..and everything..she is my strength and inspiration in pursuing my career..that is why i'm thinking things over, between the offer of my company to extend my stay and the time i needed to make up with my lessons.. hay..hirap mag decide kasi.. hope i made the right decision with this things.. im looking for a more stable future and that is why i need to intelligently consider the necessary things for this decision. gulo na talaga ng utak ko..promise!!! basta if you happen to pass by..say a litlle prayer for the recovery of my nanay ha..and everyone who might be experiencing the same illness my nanay goes through...thanks!!!
Wednesday, January 4, 2006
nina to answer her first survey of the year of the dog ...my year
..kinailangan ko pang tingnan ang datebook ko para masagutan ito...mwahaha..
1. What did you do in 2005 that you'd never done before? - go to puerto galera (tagal bago makapunta..at the age of 23.hehehe..) - celebrate my 23rd birthday...hehehe.. - mag work sa ortigas center..at sa isang napakataas na building..34th flr..lula ako!!! - finance my review...hmmmm...hirap!!! - mag work ng night shift..kakaantok!! - date with popoy sa concert ng south border.. - night party with popoy at padi’s..hehehe..sayawan to the max!!!
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?- wala akong resolution..di ko kasi natutupad..this year gawa ako ng checklist..natutunan ko from my English teacher, at the end of the year ko lang siya binubuksan..two years ang nagdaan na di ako nakakagawa..now I promise to make it yearly during our anniv with popoy..
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? - ate melda..kapitbahay ng bestfriend ko..ninang nga ako.hehehe..
4. Did anyone close to you die? - si tiyo galo at tiyo dok ko from father’s side.. - si julianne, ang baby ng barkada ko nung college..hay..
5. What countries did you visit? - wala. Hopefully next year meron na…
6. What would you like to have in 2006 that you lacked in 2005? - more money!!! Hehehe..car..house..TIME!!!!!
7. What date from 2005 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? - December 26, the day when we dance to death ni popoy..hehehe..next time ulit!!!
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? - I guess the thing that I was able to finance my review & joy’s rent & allowance
9. What was your biggest failure? - wla naman..i am making an effort to the my best for this year’s big day..maybe to bring the closeness we had with a very close friend of mine…hmmmm
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? - nope. I am the usual healthy me!!!
11. What was the best thing you bought? - ung bag na binigay ko kay popoy..its been useful to him kasi…
12. Whose behavior merited celebration? - mine. I know..nagbago ako somehow..become more sensitive to other’s feeling & not that much impulsive and hot headed…
13. Whose behaviour appalled you and made you depressed? - lately..my sister’s acts..medyo di ko kasi magawan ng paraan na convince siya na tigilan muna ung guy na kapitbahay naming..wherein I don’t fil comfortable having him close to my sister..hay..ang ate in me talaga…
14. Where did most of your money go? - gala. review. gala. review. I had fun naman eh..hehehe..
15 What did you get really, really, really excited about? - passing the board exam & going abroad with popoy to work!!!!
16. What song will always remind you of 2005? - constant change. Although luma na siya..it makes me sad, knowing na aalis na ako sa isang work na ayaw ko naman talaga..but my license is my priority at this point of time..
17. Compared to this time last year, are you: i. happier or sadder? – happier. Kasi nanay’s been able to surpass all the chemo & bisponal for her bones…we celebrated our first year anniv ni popoy…and I was able to start my review..hay.. ii. thinner or fatter? Fatter..in the sense na nagkalaman na ako..2004 kasi payatot ako..hehehe. iii. richer or poorer? –richer siguro..dami ko naging money kahit papano
18. What do you wish you'd done more of? - have more time for my review and able to help nanay with finances
19. What do you wish you'd done less of? - la naman… I’m young at alam ko dapat enjoy ko din ang lahat…
20. How will you be welcoming the NEw YEar?- sa bahay with family
22. Did you fall in love in 2005? - yes!!!!! Actually last year pa…falling all over again..and again..and again...
23. How many one-night stands? - none. Ano ba yon? Hehehe..siyempre..para lang ako kay popoy at after pa yun ng wedding..tagal pa..
24. What was your favourite TV program? - lifestyle channel programs, travel living programs…
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year? - yes..but nawala din..
26. What was the best book you read? - Tuesdays with Morrie
27. What was your greatest musical discovery? - wala akong maisip eh…
28. What did you want and get? - my review class.
29. What did you want and not get? - dami pa..
30. Favorite film of this year? - di ako masyadong nakakapanood ng movie..if only ung medyo nakakapag isip kasi may lesson for your loved ones..
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? - nagwork lang...hay…post birthday celeb kami ni popoy…
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? - If I was able to take the board this year & applied for work abroad.
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2005? - di ako masyado into fashion…jeans & tee’s lang ok na..
34. What kept you sane? - Popoy…
35. Which celebrity public figure did you fancy the most? - wala eh…boring ko no??? 36. WHo is your real-person crush? - Si Gary Guiang Cacananta..
37. What political issue stirred you the most? - the garci tape issue
38. Who did you miss? - my bestfriend..mayron us little misunderstanding….hay…
38. Who was the best new person you met? - Rachelle, Fe, Nicole, Earl, G, Monina, Pee-ay, Crissel, lahat ng star team…Ms. Anji…
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2005. - live life to the fullest…have fun…enjoy every moment…
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year - our college retreat song… It's my life It's now or never I ain't gonna live forever I just want to live while I'm alive (It's my life) My heart is like an open highway Like Frankie said I did it my way I just wanna live while I'm alive It's my life...
that's all folks!!!! mwah!!!
ano nga ba ang pinagkaabalahan ko the whole last month of the year 2005..
(1) syempre, nag aaral-aralan ang lola mo para next year may lisensya na sya..hay..sobrang kapagod dahil kahit na ano yatang tulog ko from the first break til last break sa opis eh ngarag pa din ang katawan ko..di man lang sa ako nakapaglakatsa ng maaus..hehehe..
kasama ang mga kulitis na bata sa dorm..hay...
(2) dahil peak season namin..madami kaming load..daming ot..buti na lang at nag christmas break kami..kahit papaano nakapagpahinga.kuno..pero di pa din.
(3) noong december 26, nag-bar kami nina popoy, the first night we party together..naks!!! home person kasi kami both..hehehe..pero we like travel dun nga lang sa tahimik na lugar..like church..hehehe..
2005 had been a great year for me..its the whole year na may work ako..after nanay's chemo..
it is the time i finally decide to go for the board exam..the pipol i met during the year were great...
there are so many pipol to thank for..
the boardmates in boni...
the reviewers & co-reviewees who never fail to uplift me..
my friends in accenture..
my koino family
my sulit-arciaga family
my one & only
then come 2006...
i am so..