Wednesday, August 8, 2007

When it rains...it pours.. =)

and I am happy with it..hahaha..

(grab from flickr)
with the nonstop falling of rain..kagabi pa lang..nakangiti na ako..

ikaw, di ka ba natutuwa? kahit sumakit ang balakang ko sa pag-upo sa bus dahil sobrang trapik.
at nakabili pa ako ng payong ng 50PHP sa may magallanes, masaya pa rin ako dahil umuulan.

Bakit?

Kasi need natin yun..we need rain right? Because of the drought that we are experiencing right now.

For those who are concern for our future generation, simple lang po..just click in the link in my "Simple Lang" post.

"Ohhhh..I hear laughter in the rain..walking hand in hand with the one I love..
Ooh how I loved the rainy days, and the happy way I feel inside"

(iksis: popoy, im thankful..you brighten my day)

1 comment:

Jacaranda Flagg said...

hinina! you're not visiting me na.. :(

Elizar