Friday, August 24, 2007

~ The End ~


Matagal na din akong walang updates, and I know I owe a lot of kwento to my few friends/passersby. Wehehe..actually, it is a combination of busy-ness and katamaran at the same time. Kasi last week was my last week in my work. Whew! I cannot help myself to be ngarag and excited coz I will be able to be out which I have been thinking for the longest time ever. Simula pa lang ng work ko dun, I really wanna quit for so many reasons. Basta, that was not a good working experience, and I know that I may have left few good pipol but that was not enough for me to hold on to the job. It was a blessing in disguise, I believe, for my friend whom I referred to replace my job.


For all the things, I cannot help myself to feel this kind of feeling. Joyful. Free. Enlightened. Because all along I believe that I have been a prisoner of my wrong decision. It has always been my motto that we have a freedom to choose what we want but do not have the freedom to choose the necessity of our choice. I really do not know what has made me hang on with my work, what has been the reason/s why I still worked for the company even for the so many grudges that I have. It may be because of few pipol whom I had good personal interaction making my stay a bit bearable.


Good thing that this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity came (which I promise to announce in weeks time). I now have the reason not to stay long and burden myself with the so many things that pushed me to the limits.


I am now at home. Yah! And I never felt so relaxed. I have been so tensed with the deadlines and everything which I know myself that I am capable not to spill my emotions that easy. I am good at those crucial moments. I can easily go through smoothly to a situation where there is a need for a good decision. With the help of my angel (holy spirit) I am able to get out successfully in whatever diffucult situation I am in. And when I was there at my desk, I didn't know what to do...I really am scattered. I misplaced myself. My emotions are very visible. And I cannot control myself and let the pipol see how weak I am.


Yes, I felt very weak yet I pretend to be strong. So many times that I really do not know where I am going through.


When I passed the board exam last year, it was one of the best accomplishments that I had (together with the financial help of Popoy too!). I am so full of dreams. I am so ambitious. I know that I have proven myself that I can go far beyond what other pipol (they know who they are..wahaha =P) has stopped me from doing. I know that there is much better things in life ahead of mine. I WAS inspired. That was before I worked for the company. I do not want to blame them. But it was all I felt. Betrayed. Unfair/Bias. Full of very competitive pipol.

All I want is to get out.


Just the thought of it, my last day came, last August 17, 2007. It was raining so hard. I felt not going to work. I did. I was screaming aload for obvious reasons. Dancing to every beat of my heart. Yes, I was truly, madly, deeply crazy. Crazy enough that I know I have made the right choice. I am back to my usual self. I missed being like this. I missed all the fun stuff that I used to do. I missed being with my Koino family for all the events that I should have attended to but was not able to do since I have to work even on Sundays. I missed the gala we used to have with daduts, john at little sissy. I missed being with popoy. I missed my life for the eight months that has passed. And now I am back with revenge to make the most of what I missed over that long and tedious months. With the few weeks that I have, I should be able to maximize the time I have with my loved ones.


So whatever events you have there, please please invite me. If I am available, I will come.


Weeeeh! Sunday is Koino Sportsfest. We (with popoy of course!) will come. Next monday, we will visit Judy, our preggy tropa in Pila, Laguna to make up the lost kwentos and everything. We will be having our group date at MOA, when? I really do not know. But sure thing, it will come. Ooooops! I missed my Accenture friends, I am going to visit them once again.


Sana I can really make the most of it. So when the time that I am about to go. I have good memories to bring with me. Crying time is also near. Huhu. But at least, I was able to regain the true me before I leave. Where? Secret. Just keep on reading my site and you will know.


Party Pipol on a Friday night!!!!!



No comments: