Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Happy on Mistakes

We all make mistakes..

Sometimes?!?

Most of the Times?!?

Yah, I have been absent in cyber writing because i felt empty. I am so lost for words that I cannot describe the feeling that I am experiencing right now. We all plan for good things for our future.

All the positive ones.

That is the sad fact about it.

That when bad (or not so bad) things happen, we are left in the middle of nowhere. Parang binagsakan ka ng isang truck ng yelo at pinatay lahat ng cells mo para wala kang maramdaman na kahit ano.


This is what I felt when a not so good thing happens.

But as 25-year old girl (or lady), I should know the consequences of my mistakes. Di na pde pang baguhin ang lahat kasi nga nagawa na. And as I am going to this tough stage in my life where I am bound to experience the next level. I am able to think of the brighter side of every mistake. During my college days, na super dami ng mali kong ginawa. I know that each and every event that happened are connected to our future and it has its reasons. Carefully molding our individual personality. I believe that I am a strong person because of that. And continously, religiously believed that I am. That is something I can boast about. But God will always put your faith on fire. He makes kulit often. Pero syempre, Koino ako (clap for being one!) I can stand through it. Nakakakita pa rin ako ng liwanag sa kabila ng bawat ulan, kulog at kidlat na dumating. Milenyo man maituring ang isang problema. Magagawan pa yan ng paraan.

And as I am about to go through that next journey, wow! I cannot believe that I am. Smile on my face. It is indeed a great blessing that I am still here standing amidst this problem (now, I consider this as small one) and holding the hand of the God-given-but-not-prayed-for (wahaha!) person that is Popoy (a.k.a. Gary Guiang Cacananta)

Tonight, he will make the most terrifying, nerve-wracking, super-trilling thing of his entire life (haha! hope he feels the last one there). So I am asking for all of your prayers for him to have the guts he never had for the nth attempts in the past weeks.

I am excited and nervous at the same time!

Prayerful Nina on a Tuesday Afternoon..Saint Anthony pray for us!

No comments: