Friday, June 6, 2008

Thoughts of YOU

I know that at this point in time, even though we are only inches apart, you never know how happy you are making me. With all that we have been through, ever since you are still in me. There are so many things that you changed in me. You are the inspiration that made my life more exciting as well as challenging. Never did I realized, that you will bring such an enormous feeling deep within me. Something that is indescribable. Just looking at you as you sleep so calmly and making some weird faces completes my day ahead. How much more when that little eyes of yours slowly opens the day with a smile? A smile that has captured everybody’s heart in our humble abode. You make so many things that bind us all together. These small things which really matters, such as how you make that little face looks like a crumpled paper when you are about to explode that very loud sound. Haha! A sound that when heard by all of us, fill the house with laughter. I really love every thing that you do.

The way you react with every sound you hear…

The way you smile at me when we talk…

The way you make different sounds…

And on how you embrace me unknowingly…

That every time I am away, I know that you are looking for mommy’s cuddle…

On how excited you are when you are about to feed on me…

Your little gestures my angel has brought big changes in my life.

These are changes that I wished for…and it was granted.

You truly are such a blessing!!! I will never stop thanking God for bringing you into our lives…May we make the most of every moment we have together as you grow to be a good man. May we, (together with Daddy Popoy) be able to guide you as become the person God has intended you to be.

We love you baby…

No comments: