Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Winning the Pandemic from Within

 

I have been attending for the past two weeks an early morning session from a group in the Philippines. I am proud to say that I never missed a single session! Yay! This is not me. I know for sure that God called me once again to explore. Isa akong Dora na pagala gala na sumusunod sa utos ni Papa. Haha!

There is a weekly session that I am not able to attend due to the busyness of my schedule. Yes, kunyari, busy ang lola niyo. Last Saturday, since they moved it to a morning session, I was able to attend the Liturgical Bible Study (LBS). In there, we break and digest the word of God.

I knew He has been meaning to send this message to me. Ako lang talaga yun makulit na ayaw makinig. We started with the gospel. The line that strikes me is “STOP MURMURING AMONG YOURSELVES.” 

 Not known to all, I have been bearing this message from someone “Di naman educator si Ms.Nina”.  For the past years, I was carrying that phrase. Though, I know I was called to this mission and I knew that this is where I am called to beyoutofull as He spoke to me in one of my prayer time. Still, it has been affecting me for the longest period. 

That same person actually advised me to be careful of the voice that I am listening to. Which I took to the heart. 

I have been praying to God na sana makabalik na ako sa routine ko kasi kating kati na akong magtrabaho. As if di ako nagwork ano? I know God has put a big dream in my heart but I do not know why I am being held up with what. Confused ang lola mows.

Sabi ni Lord, tumigil ka na Nina. 

Why would you question yourself with the voice that tells you that you are not where you are or not capable of the position I asked you to take? Have I not told you that you are the chosen one (Di ako nagpromote ng Movie na ito ha). Hehe. Sabi ni Lord. Stop na. Anuveh!

We then followed it up with the First Reading and how it was connected to the gospel. GET UP AND EAT, ELSE THE JOURNEY WILL BE TOO LONG FOR YOU. 

Ayun, sapol na naman po tayo ni Lord ano po? I have a lot of projects on hand. Bountiful, I am not complaining as I like it, pero meron talagang holding moment to move on. 

I was nursing too much on words that was uttered by someone who did not even call me to that mission. I have been listening to the voices that are meant to distract me from fulfilling my purpose. Though I chose not to react and take the higher road, deep within I was carrying something heavy.

God is good all the time! I have been telling this to Coach Edwin, I AM LUCKY! Sino ba naman di maswerte di ba? Ask and You shall Receive. Ayan, binigay niya sa akin itong group from Pinas. (By the way, I miss you PILIPINS!!! Super!!!)

I know the journey is still long. I asked God to sustain me until I am 80! Wala pa nga akong kalahati, bibigay na ba agad ako???? Mahaba pa ang paglalakbay sabi niya kaya eat muna tayo!

Pero sabi ni Lord, teka, bago ka muling maglakbay. Mag-unload ka muna. Travel Light. I shared sa aking HFSE Dream Team that LIGHT means magaan at maliwanag. We need to have both. We may be going through this pandemic and personal pandemic within, but we need to see to it that we travel light. Kaya ayan, fully surrendered na din kay Lord yun mga emotions that are not from Him. I have been telling myself that I am serving a happy God. That God lives within me, so I need to be happy within. Jesus has been my SONshine anyway.


From Bitter to Better. Kababasa ko lang sa isang fb post. Ayan, we are constantly being reminded to look for the good in everything. Actually, look for the better and if possible look for the best in everything that is happening. 

And the responsorial Psalm has been the highlight of all His messsages. Ang sarap talaga na bumalik sa salita ng Diyos, himayin at nguyain mong mabuti ang mga salita niya. Di lang busog ang isip ko. Busog na din ang puso ko.  

I am back to blogging, Finally! Hopefully, I am able to do it on a regular basis. Blogging has been my thought sanctuary. This space has been the resting place on my ever busy mind. (Bakekang Thinks – di kasi maganda yun past tense. Haha!)

It has been the greatest two weeks since pandemic that I ever had! Yes, walang halong biro! My hubby Popoy can attest to that! Hahaha!

At the end of it all, I am once again reminded that we are warriors of life, we may be coming wounded  but we should never be forever be wounded. Otherwise, whenever people touch our wound, it will hurt.

Today, God spoke to me which I was not able to share to the team that is why I am sharing this to the world!  For us to have a breakthrough, we need to be broken for Him to break inside us and be able to win the battle from within.

We need to heal within. Be truly happy within. Win Within. 


"The battle is won before it is fought." - Lao Tzu


Yes, panalo na naman si Bakekang! Ayos! Join ka na din sa aming masaya at magandang umaga!



Nagmamahal,

Ninalyn

P.S.

Ito ang Link ng Page: RISE UP, THE 5AM CLUB


Ito naman ang FB Page ko, PM mo lang ako for more information.

Salamat sa pagtambay sa aking blog! More sharings to come!

 

No comments: