Wednesday, March 30, 2005

its my birthday!!!


cake1, originally uploaded by bakekang.

wow!! ang galing im 23 years old na ngayon..how was my day nga ba? Eto, ako at unti unting bumabagtas sa masalimuot na takbo ng buhay..hmmmm..ang drama ko ba? Im happy in today..not just because it is my day..my bestfriend cris suprised me by coming into our house this morning..may dala pa siyang cake..how lucky i am to have her ano po? Well, although i still have lots of wishes and dreams..im optimistic in pursuing those..masarap mangarap lalo na kung may kasama ka..at starting this day..at the very first day in my 23rd years of existence..i am blessed enough to have such a wonderful birthday..

as they may say..
we are afraid of aging..
but those who has regret of their past are the one whose lives are unfulfilled..
i am definitely gettin' older...
but the years that had passed makes the memories young..

thank you for all the pipol who greeted me in this very special day..
thank you for the wonderful gift of friendship, cris!!!
thank you for the love and inspiration, gary!!!
thank you for the koino pipol..esp those who have known me deep enough..inspired us pursuing the association..
thank you Lord, for all the good and bad experience i had that made me who i am now..

...she's turnin' the key...
...unlockin' d door...
...embracin' d roller coaster world...
...steppin' outside body and soul..
...takin' watever future holds...

HaPpY BirthDay To ME!!!

No comments: