Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Tagged by Eli =)






This is my first Tag for the year...from a fellow blogger Eli =)

The Rule..

Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog! Let’s begin….

(1) Hmmm..well, I do believe the hardest part of everything is to start..hehe..I have difficulty of starting something. But when I got the chance and opportunity, nothing can stop me (oooopS! si Lord pala pede..hehe)

(2) I always wake up at 5am (most of the time lang pala) pero di ako bumabangon lagi..hehehe..ganon naman talaga..kaya lang kapag nagtagal na ako sa bed, sumasakit na ulot at likod ko. Sign of old age na ba itu!

(3) I like to plan, list down all the necessary details and everything! Lahat, my future businesses, my dream home, my travel list, my surprise parties for special some1s, kahit ung gagawin ko sa maghapon..even if they are impossible (esp.sa work!) ..Basta I enjoy doing this planning stuff (Haha..kaya ung wedding ko kahit wala pang sinasabi si popoy, planado na! joke! baka di matuloy..sa 2010 pa daw..hahaha..asa!)

(4) Before I sleep, I see to it na nakapagwentuhan ako kay daduts, ang aking makulit at matampuhing tatay..kasi ramdam ko pa din ang pangungulila niya kay nanay.. =(

(5) I enjoy joining volunteer programs, buti na lang at may GE Volunteer Corps dito sa company, also, I am an alumnus of the oldest religious organization in Letran-Calamba, Koinonia de Letran.

(6) I always thought of shifting career (hahaha..after taking the hardest board exam to date)...like gusto ko maging newscaster..o kaya isang host, o kaya naman isang politician. Something that I could voice out my ideas and in the same time makatulong din sa ating bansa. Wahaha..talagang Patriotic ako eh..Proud to be Pinay!

(7) Lastly, I always find time to have some quality time with my loved ones and self. Especially for Popoy, since we're together only once a week, as much as possible if we have some events to attend to during holidays and weekends, we see to it na either kasama ako o siya dun!! Kapag hindi, ipagpipilitan ko! Tsaka every lunch breaks, surfing time yan dito sa opis (to keep me updated with world)! Hahaha..Anyways...What Nina wants..Nina Gets!

O ayan..im finished with this tagging..now let us see what Mulan, Kat, Kuyakoy (kahit busy ka!), Lestie, Donna, Olive and Gary (haha! igagawa ko pa siya ng site) can share..

No comments: