Sunday, July 29, 2007

Celebration to the Max!!!




Last Friday was Gary's 26th Birthday! Woohoo..he has been in existence for that long na..haha..


Anyways, as agreed by both of us, we both took our work off. Haha..celebrate muna namin ang momentous day na ito..

After meeting at Balibago Complex, we headed to the busy Manila for Gary's renewal of license. O di ba? That day pa talaga sya nag renew. Since we will be waiting for the next 5 or so hours before we claim his new card, dumaan muna kami sa aking old dormitory. Kina ate connie at Kuya Fred sa tabi ng CPAR. Bought siomai, coke at sinukmani..my food there!

Reminisce, how I struggled through the tedious preparations for the board exam with the help of my dearest Popoy. Hanap ko si Mang Jes sa CPAR, wala na daw kasi may naging problema. Sayang, he has been one of the good person I met there. Tas, I heard that the Roque Brothers are teaching again there. Sayang makulit pa naman yun 2 na yun.


Ok then, after that, we headed to the Sto. Domingo Church, the place were I said yes to Gary. ACtually sa jeep lang after we attended mass there back 2004. Walang mass at that time (11am) so pray na lang kami. Punta kami adoration. TAbi kami nagdasal. He hold my little finger with his little finger.


Silence.


No words has been said, only eyes full of expression. That only "US" can interpret. Right there, I knew that whatever it is that we will be going through. We will be able to get out of it, rocking it hard and we will still be holding each other's hand until the end. I once again fall for him.

Deeper.

Then, after the silent prayers we had, labas kami. Kita namin yun matanda, nakaupo, nagpapaypay. Donya ang lola mo! Hingi sya ng money pra sa fud. Bigay ako. Sabi sa amin. Magkamukha kayo. Sayang, may libre kasal dyan kaya lang tapos na ang seminar. Tingin lang kami ni Gary sa isa't isa. Hahaha. Sabi ko, it's a sign..kulit!

Punta kami sa SM Manila, kain sa KFC. Simpleng Saya. Sarap talaga! We are laughing all the time. As if, di kami nag-away last night. Hihi.

This has been one of my greatest wishes everyday.

To be with the my man for the rest of my life.

And that I know deep in my heart that it will come true...

God bless this day..I love you so much Lord! and I love him so much too!


No comments: