Thursday, July 12, 2007

~ Taking it Out ~

Since I really do not want to prolong the anger that is slowly ruining my day.
I made a list of some good things that happened during the past days and and will happen to keep me once again into the "on the go" mood!

Happy List#1
~~> Honey Popoy and I went to SM North Edsa to buy a book for his brother last Tuesday. Actually, it is only me that her mom (closeness!) requested to go there. And the ever-thoughtful uber-protective man that he is, didn't allow yours truly to be alone. We travelled after work through the MRT - of course! Hehe, and the worst came, we ended up, getting wet due to the heavy rain. Waaaaah! At first, I get irritated because of it (having the thought of how dirty the flood h2o). We have to brave through the flooded street since we do not have a car of our own. Huhu. He took his socks off. Eeeeew! And my new 150.00PHP sandals got really wet. Wahaha..but at the end of it, I felt happiness. What a way to end a Busy and Tiring Tuesday and feel the warmth of Popoy's love once again. It is not ordinary that we do that, getting wet in the rain together. How I wish we were in UPLB, so we could soaked into the heavy rain. Hay..dreaming again.

Woohoo! That is just one story and it lights me a little bit. Great!

Happy List#2
~~> My HK Audit partner, Joel, gave me my training module (for the 2-days presentation skills training i missed because my boss didn't allow me since i am leaving the company, and they will spend 300.00USD for that. Hmp!) Then, he pacified me by telling me that, do not take it, it shall adds up to the baggage. What a partner, I will truly look forward to finding a colleague who is as thoughtful as him.

Happy List#3
And tomorrow, I am taking my IELTS exam, for the last requirement of my application. Of course! I'd be absent once again.Wooohooo! Then, I'll get my ordered eyeglasses in Manila and reimbursed it here in my company (Hahaha..I shall maximize the benefits before I leave!). I shall also be dropping by Letran-Calamba, my dear alma mater. And Lastly, will take the much needed R&R. Hay..how's that?

Happiness on the Go! (^_^)

No comments: