Sunday, July 8, 2007

The Letter

I already rendered the letter that I am dying to give someone. A letter that will at least ease the burden that I am carrying right now. Hay, at long last, I was able to give it. Somehow, I am ready to the battle. No more worries that may have because the person already know my plans. And that does not include either one of the pipol in the community.

I am leaving.

Yes.

And it is as I always tell everyone that parting is never easy. No matter how short or long you have been together, nor shallow or deep your relationship maybe. It will still be difficult for me to move that easy. But in the long run, you will able to see that it is not in that community you will be able to grow as a professional. Yah. I already rendered my resignation letter. The letter that will let me move to bigger and brighter horizons. I am happy to give it. Have contemplated about it more than a hundred times and although all the person, except my honey popoy, whom I have told my plan, do not agree with my early resignation, I still believe that the right time was last Friday morning. I have not made any flowery words with it. Actually, I only copied that from the sample letters in the net. Wahaha..poor me. No personal/emotional touch since I really just modified some to make it simple. Hehe. Nevertheless, I am completely satisfied. My mentor, which is Ms. Rizalina Dy, whom I admired so much for her hardwork and support accepted it wholeheartedly. Although, a day after, that was yesterday, I heard from my co-team member (Bev) that Ms. Riza cried to our ops lead (Julie). That would be one of the reason why I bid my farewell letter a bit early. For them to find a better replacement. Hopefully, my referred person (you know who you are) be able to qualify for my position.

And that's all..30-days countdown will start on the 15th of this month. =)

Wish me luck on my new journey...to somewhere else. Hehe..

1 comment:

ruther said...

sis, call center agent ka ba before? do you want to work as a QA naman? pm me kung interested ka..