Thursday, July 12, 2012

My One Hour Journey with Him

In this very busy country, wherein the people are also super busy with their own lives, I love taking the bus.

It does remind me of how blessed I am to be in this situation by seeing different kind of individuals. Different Age. Different Colors. Different Sizes. Hehe. I am often stressed. Sometimes it is self inflicted and most of the time it is boss inflicted. Oops! The more or less one hour journey to/from home has given me so much time to reflect on how God had beautifully crafted our lives. It gives me that big push to move on, leave behind yesterday's problem and and look forward to today's happy moments.

I felt blessed to see everyday a part of what the world has to offer. It also helps me to visualize that this kind of living is possible to my home country. I know my stay in this world is temporary and this time I have with Him makes me realize that I need to do something. I need to become an important part of the society. Help the needy and be simply happy.

We only live once. We may have to take either bus or train or our own car (mine hopefully soon!) In this journey, make use of that special time to communicate with Him and your inner self. I guarantee you it will surely be a very worthy ride of your life. :)

Happy Huwebes Everyone.

No comments: