Tuesday, January 10, 2006

my nanay...

this is me nina sadly signing in.......

hay...life nga naman..it is not a good start of the year for me..although i still am hoping for good things to happen in the near future.. my nanay has been experiencing another trial for her health now..her back aches and i cud feel her pain..and her tummy has been filled with water, recommended for another series of chemotherapy sessions..hay..im trying to be strong right now that i am planning to take the may 2006 cpa board..this is just a matter of emotional dilemna that im going through..and i know God is with me...with us in this challenge..we will be able to get out of this mess gracefully together..i am asking for your prayer if you happen to drop by my blog..my mom is really inspiring because she has been so strong..and intelligent..and everything..she is my strength and inspiration in pursuing my career..that is why i'm thinking things over, between the offer of my company to extend my stay and the time i needed to make up with my lessons.. hay..hirap mag decide kasi.. hope i made the right decision with this things.. im looking for a more stable future and that is why i need to intelligently consider the necessary things for this decision. gulo na talaga ng utak ko..promise!!! basta if you happen to pass by..say a litlle prayer for the recovery of my nanay ha..and everyone who might be experiencing the same illness my nanay goes through...thanks!!!

No comments: