Wednesday, January 4, 2006

my first survey for 2006

nina to answer her first survey of the year of the dog ...my year

..kinailangan ko pang tingnan ang datebook ko para masagutan ito...mwahaha..

1. What did you do in 2005 that you'd never done before? - go to puerto galera (tagal bago makapunta..at the age of 23.hehehe..) - celebrate my 23rd birthday...hehehe.. - mag work sa ortigas center..at sa isang napakataas na building..34th flr..lula ako!!! - finance my review...hmmmm...hirap!!! - mag work ng night shift..kakaantok!! - date with popoy sa concert ng south border.. - night party with popoy at padi’s..hehehe..sayawan to the max!!!

2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?- wala akong resolution..di ko kasi natutupad..this year gawa ako ng checklist..natutunan ko from my English teacher, at the end of the year ko lang siya binubuksan..two years ang nagdaan na di ako nakakagawa..now I promise to make it yearly during our anniv with popoy..

3. Did anyone close to you give birth? - ate melda..kapitbahay ng bestfriend ko..ninang nga ako.hehehe..

4. Did anyone close to you die? - si tiyo galo at tiyo dok ko from father’s side.. - si julianne, ang baby ng barkada ko nung college..hay..

5. What countries did you visit? - wala. Hopefully next year meron na…

6. What would you like to have in 2006 that you lacked in 2005? - more money!!! Hehehe..car..house..TIME!!!!!

7. What date from 2005 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? - December 26, the day when we dance to death ni popoy..hehehe..next time ulit!!!

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? - I guess the thing that I was able to finance my review & joy’s rent & allowance

9. What was your biggest failure? - wla naman..i am making an effort to the my best for this year’s big day..maybe to bring the closeness we had with a very close friend of mine…hmmmm

10. Did you suffer illness or injury? - nope. I am the usual healthy me!!!

11. What was the best thing you bought? - ung bag na binigay ko kay popoy..its been useful to him kasi…

12. Whose behavior merited celebration? - mine. I know..nagbago ako somehow..become more sensitive to other’s feeling & not that much impulsive and hot headed…

13. Whose behaviour appalled you and made you depressed? - lately..my sister’s acts..medyo di ko kasi magawan ng paraan na convince siya na tigilan muna ung guy na kapitbahay naming..wherein I don’t fil comfortable having him close to my sister..hay..ang ate in me talaga…

14. Where did most of your money go? - gala. review. gala. review. I had fun naman eh..hehehe..

15 What did you get really, really, really excited about? - passing the board exam & going abroad with popoy to work!!!!

16. What song will always remind you of 2005? - constant change. Although luma na siya..it makes me sad, knowing na aalis na ako sa isang work na ayaw ko naman talaga..but my license is my priority at this point of time..

17. Compared to this time last year, are you: i. happier or sadder? – happier. Kasi nanay’s been able to surpass all the chemo & bisponal for her bones…we celebrated our first year anniv ni popoy…and I was able to start my review..hay.. ii. thinner or fatter? Fatter..in the sense na nagkalaman na ako..2004 kasi payatot ako..hehehe. iii. richer or poorer? –richer siguro..dami ko naging money kahit papano

18. What do you wish you'd done more of? - have more time for my review and able to help nanay with finances

19. What do you wish you'd done less of? - la naman… I’m young at alam ko dapat enjoy ko din ang lahat…

20. How will you be welcoming the NEw YEar?- sa bahay with family

22. Did you fall in love in 2005? - yes!!!!! Actually last year pa…falling all over again..and again..and again...

23. How many one-night stands? - none. Ano ba yon? Hehehe..siyempre..para lang ako kay popoy at after pa yun ng wedding..tagal pa..

24. What was your favourite TV program? - lifestyle channel programs, travel living programs…

25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year? - yes..but nawala din..

26. What was the best book you read? - Tuesdays with Morrie

27. What was your greatest musical discovery? - wala akong maisip eh…

28. What did you want and get? - my review class.

29. What did you want and not get? - dami pa..

30. Favorite film of this year? - di ako masyadong nakakapanood ng movie..if only ung medyo nakakapag isip kasi may lesson for your loved ones..

31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? - nagwork lang...hay…post birthday celeb kami ni popoy…

32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? - If I was able to take the board this year & applied for work abroad.

33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2005? - di ako masyado into fashion…jeans & tee’s lang ok na..

34. What kept you sane? - Popoy…

35. Which celebrity public figure did you fancy the most? - wala eh…boring ko no??? 36. WHo is your real-person crush? - Si Gary Guiang Cacananta..

37. What political issue stirred you the most? - the garci tape issue

38. Who did you miss? - my bestfriend..mayron us little misunderstanding….hay…

38. Who was the best new person you met? - Rachelle, Fe, Nicole, Earl, G, Monina, Pee-ay, Crissel, lahat ng star team…Ms. Anji…

39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2005. - live life to the fullest…have fun…enjoy every moment…

40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year - our college retreat song… It's my life It's now or never I ain't gonna live forever I just want to live while I'm alive (It's my life) My heart is like an open highway Like Frankie said I did it my way I just wanna live while I'm alive It's my life...

that's all folks!!!! mwah!!!

No comments: