Tuesday, January 31, 2006

real magic!!!

Coz every little thing he does is magic
Every thing he does just turns me on
Even though my life before was tragic
Now I know my love for him goes on
my weekend was a little dramatic..somehow because..i could not think of any solution or help on how i can lessen the pain that my mother is experiencing right now..she is undergoing another series of chemotherapy. more painful with her bloated tummy because her doctor said that her liver aint functioning that well. that a certain small stone is in her liver that blocks the food. u know how vital our liver to the body secretion of nutrients.
that is one thing which makes me worry more than i should. i kept my emotions steady once in a while, but everytime i think of it.
but one person did some magic!!! from thestart..this person brings something special to my life..
he definitely brought me magic..his unconditional love ever..he makes me smile like no one can..make me do crazy things..and helped me every single and little problem that put one of my feet on the grave..
he definitely is the MAGIC!!!
...and i love him...
so much....

No comments: