Saturday, January 21, 2006

FOUR FRIENDS

this is me once again..in state of confusion..bout what the year should be..it is half past this first month and i still..cannot make a decision whether i will stay with the company or not.i've been contemplating this since end of last year..i have done my first step of verbally talking to my supervisor of my plan in taking the board and eventually resigning from the company.what makes me more crazy is that i can feel that i am not yet prepared to go.. why???? maybe because of the pipol around the team especially these special pipol that i had beenfor a year now. i know that what i want is something useful when i grow old. i do know that this present work is not the job i want to have until i grow old. but the pipol..these arethe one whom i wanted to grow old working with..same generation..they have showed me true meaning of 'loving thy work' not just loving the salary. everyday has been enjoyable.no dull moment. maybe other teams are insecure of the bonding my team has. but change is constant in our life. i have to choose. i want my chosen career. parting has never been thateasy in any situation there is, especially when there is friendship. hay...

now that i made my decision clear. i will be trying my best for the big day this year. it is a risk. although i am known for being a risk taker..i am still in doubt with my decision.but have agreed to self that i need to direct my life if i really wanna go places..amanpulo, sagada, paris, italy, spain, the carriebean, boracay, bohol. i like travelling right.

this is the final decision. NINA WILL LEAVE ACCENTURE. mem'ries will never be taken and of course! TRUE FRIENDSHIP!!! this is the most important thing i got with my stay in the company. so i thank this four gorgeous ladies that i will surely miss when time comes that NINA will no longer go to UBP, ORTIGAS..to work!!!!
FE
this is the ever bubbly fe..i remember that i doubt her loyalty to the group when we were still beginning the training in image..hahaha..she's so friendly kasi..even theperson whom we are mad at..ganon pa din siya..pero i realized that this lady is so professional that i take her attitude as an inspiration to make me like her in that aspect.this is the person na ipagtanggol ka no matter what..captain fe, fefang..whatever you call her..she is still the person everybody loves!!!! so this i thank her
NICOLE
the crush ng bayan 1..hehehe..dami kasi may gusto sa kanya..nicole likes jokes na siya lang ang natatawa..hahaha..but seriously..this girl is the person that i am comfortableto be with..she's really nice to everyone and that makes her more lovable..dami ng nabihag nito, she is a friend that will try to understand you and will accept the person in you.she at times has been my confidant at times i cannot give reasons to myself to what is really happenin'..this is my good side. hehehe..she is my conscience. and i thank her for that.a lady with brains and beauty rolled in one. naks! thanks for the laughters girl!
MONINA
at first glance, monina is the type of person who seems to be very hard to get along with. her looks might scare you not because she's ugly..she is even one of those pipol gifted with best facial traits..but because she looks so mataray..and she really is..although this little girl..hehehe..may be that mataray..she is still sweet & thoughtful..di ba? binili panila (with regent - her better half) kami ng pasalubong when they go to baguio..o di ba? one of the reason while i am thankful that i had worked with accenture. it's true mon!!! thank you ha!
RACHELLE
my laughing trip partner..rach is the closest person i had in accenture..probably because we'd been together as cubicle mates since the transfer from the training room up to tne production floor..she is my kakwentuhan in all the kalokohan..akala mo silent lang siya pero when she speaks you'll roll over the floor with her hirits. i like this person because she is beautiful inside and out (just like me!!!)...hehehe..walang kokontra sa akin..birds of the same feather are the same birds..hehehe..she has been my best bud.although i don't say this often or say it never that she had enlightened me in many ways whenever i am tired of working in the company. this lady keeps me up all the time. we may sometime differ in point of view..and you know the real nina doesn't want to lose..she is the person who gave in every discussion. bad ko no? that is why i am thankful that i had this lady as my friend..naks!! drama na ito..thanks for everything rach!!!
testi ba ang dating ng post ko..i am slowly making some effort of letting some space..so when we part it may not hurt that much! but the hell..it may be hard to go..but the remaining time i will hace with these four girls will never be wasted..i plan to make the most out of it!!!

THANK GOD FOR ALL OF YOU!!!


No comments: