Friday, May 25, 2007
kaya ayan, ngaun mid year na..dito ako napadpad ng aking malikot na mouse..hehehe..
ang aking vibes for the year..
Oo, isa ako sa mga taong ipinanganak na bestfriend..hehehe..ano ba ako talaga..aso o tuta? wehehe..tingnan natin ang nagdaang kalahating taon kung may nangyari sa sinasabi dito..my comments in pink and BOLD!!! Hahaha..
Time to kick back and enjoy life with the Pig. This has the potential to be a very favorable year in many areas. The Dog is generally though of as the protector, but this year the tables are turned. It is the Pig that is watching over you and sending luck your way. - aba at talagang enjoy ko muna ito..eto nga at nagpost ako during office hours..hehehe..kapatid ko ang pig..si joy, nasa singapore, pano kaya niya ako watch over..hehehe..naku...lagot si ate..ako un!
64% (10 favorable and 2 unfavorable months) - hehehe..2 months is february and april..kaya tapos na ang unfavorable months ko..favorable months..come right in please..hehehe..
This is a good time to change careers if that is what you have been thinking of doing. Lucky stars smile upon those who begin a new business venture. It is generally a favorable time for all. - changing careers ba kamo? naku, pano na yan..change job ba? pede na? o change country..haha..bahala na si Lord.. =)
The Pig is the complementary sign to the Dog. There will be a number of opportunities to make new friends and associates who can help you in your career and also make your personal life more fulfilling. - yan naman ang sinasabi ko, dami ko magiging fwends..hehehe..cyber fwends dami na! galing! addict blogger na kasi ako eh..wait till i get to pay the bills sa naiwang jutangers ni brother..hahaha!!!
As with last year, you should enjoy reasonably good health -- as long as you take the normal precautions. It's a Fire year, though, so accidents could pose a problem. - revicon and iniinom ko kasi mura tsaka un din ang advise ni popoy..u know..compatible! hahaha..
A windfall could very well be yours. It may not be a jackpot, but unexpected money is coming your way. - sa lahat ng vibes for this year, ito ang pinaka gusto ko..intayin na lang natin siya.. I still have 6 months left to wait.. =P Wag kayo mag-alala, mag share ako!!! Hehehe...
Kayo? Kamusta naman ang nagdaan half year ninyo?
Share naman dyan?
Thursday, May 24, 2007
Completely losing track of everything but somehow manage to hold on...hehehe..gulo!
I really want a higher level of education..CPA-LAWYER? Haha..pede din..nothing is impossible to those who are willing..sana lang may mabait na magsponsor sa akin..di ako gaanong katalinuhan..pero maganda ako! hahaha..basta..
Let His will be done.. I raise everything to YOU!!
Uy..ung advise mo ha..kailangan ko please... =)
Friday, May 11, 2007
This suppose should not happen but it does. Someone has to put a stop to this. My decision? I shall make the necessary corrective action for this. Haha! Wait till Nina makes the move.. =P
Wednesday, May 9, 2007
I have told my Dad about it. He hasa negative reaction. He says, that may be applicable to those people who never had big problems financially. As we all dream of having a stable job and career, competitive salaries are so few in here. So we tend to go abroad and find a Job even if it is not related to what we have studied in college. Hay..Different point of views, but both are right. Makes it more complicated for me to choose.
Another article was from Betty Liu, a CNBC newscaster, in here she points some important facts before changing career and/or transferring jobs. As it is vague that we rarely land on our desired job, we still need to plan ahead to be able to find the right work for us. Hope we made the right choice. Hope it is not yet late. Hehe..=)
I believe you need to see it and all those ads that continously remind us to choose the right person. The commercial want us to be aware that our very single vote should be personal and we need to take good care of it. I affirm to that and we need to take that right of suffrage properly. May we all vote the politicians who are really qualified for the position, not just because we have the obligation to vote for them because they are our relatives or friends but because as we have evaluated they can serve our nation properly and put an end to the corruption and country's different problems.
Let us speak our mind and heart by Voting Wisely! =)
Tuesday, May 8, 2007
Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog! Let’s begin….
(1) Hmmm..well, I do believe the hardest part of everything is to start..hehe..I have difficulty of starting something. But when I got the chance and opportunity, nothing can stop me (oooopS! si Lord pala pede..hehe)
(2) I always wake up at 5am (most of the time lang pala) pero di ako bumabangon lagi..hehehe..ganon naman talaga..kaya lang kapag nagtagal na ako sa bed, sumasakit na ulot at likod ko. Sign of old age na ba itu!
(3) I like to plan, list down all the necessary details and everything! Lahat, my future businesses, my dream home, my travel list, my surprise parties for special some1s, kahit ung gagawin ko sa maghapon..even if they are impossible (esp.sa work!) ..Basta I enjoy doing this planning stuff (Haha..kaya ung wedding ko kahit wala pang sinasabi si popoy, planado na! joke! baka di matuloy..sa 2010 pa daw..hahaha..asa!)
(4) Before I sleep, I see to it na nakapagwentuhan ako kay daduts, ang aking makulit at matampuhing tatay..kasi ramdam ko pa din ang pangungulila niya kay nanay.. =(
(5) I enjoy joining volunteer programs, buti na lang at may GE Volunteer Corps dito sa company, also, I am an alumnus of the oldest religious organization in Letran-Calamba, Koinonia de Letran.
(6) I always thought of shifting career (hahaha..after taking the hardest board exam to date)...like gusto ko maging newscaster..o kaya isang host, o kaya naman isang politician. Something that I could voice out my ideas and in the same time makatulong din sa ating bansa. Wahaha..talagang Patriotic ako eh..Proud to be Pinay!(7) Lastly, I always find time to have some quality time with my loved ones and self. Especially for Popoy, since we're together only once a week, as much as possible if we have some events to attend to during holidays and weekends, we see to it na either kasama ako o siya dun!! Kapag hindi, ipagpipilitan ko! Tsaka every lunch breaks, surfing time yan dito sa opis (to keep me updated with world)! Hahaha..Anyways...What Nina wants..Nina Gets!
O ayan..im finished with this tagging..now let us see what Mulan, Kat, Kuyakoy (kahit busy ka!), Lestie, Donna, Olive and Gary (haha! igagawa ko pa siya ng site) can share..
Monday, May 7, 2007
Sobrang kulit ang mga officemates ni gary. Medyo kulang kasi ako sa time kaya post na lang ako ng pics. Hehehe.. =)
"Tatlo magkasalo..waaaaah! selos naman ako..hehehe..=)"
Un lang po muna..ang hirap kasing mag-upload ng pics..
Hi Eli, saka na po muna ung entry ko for your tag ha..hehe..=)
Tuesday, May 1, 2007
Just Click on the image to get through the site..
Hehehe..galing na income generator ito..if you have not yet tried this one..better do it today.
You earn for seaching through their site, which is yun naman talaga ang ginagawa natin sa yahoo or google.
So sa mga pipol out there, go and check this site. =)