Saturday, June 30, 2007

Excitement?!?

Hmmmmm...it has been a long time na din na di ako masyado nakakapag post..mainly because tinatamad lang ako..wat a reason! hehe..another is that I am uber-excited to the 2 new events that will be happening..though one is still unsure and the other is a bit too early to tell..it seems that it has been occupying my whole day, browsing over the net and preparing for the moment when it finally comes..hay..sarap mangarap!
Anyways..ganon talaga eh..after all of the things that is happening, may it be good or bad. We still have to thank Him for all the blessings...may it be a simple or great..that he has given us.
Naiinis lang din ako minsan sa katamaran ko kasi nawawala ang emosyon ko kapag natapos na ang mga kakulitan na umiikot sa isip ko..one thing to describe my feeling right now is uber-excitement! Waaaaaahhh! Sana walang hassle, because I am going to get a bit (a bit lang naman hehe) crazy when this one thing would not pursue as planned (expected). The hand of faith is not within my grasp anymore..it is something that I need to entrust to Him right now..But I really thank God. For the feeling of happiness it brought me. The wonderful feeling of continous dreaming and having the confidence of making it come true. That He has given enough supporters (pipol whom i lurve so much...). I thank Him for making me a Good gurl..waaaahh..a bit again..you know. Hehehe..
Now, that I have to go to work, on a sweet & sunny saturday...hay...got go now! Hope everyone has their own share of happiness everyday..but amidst of those "not-so-good moments"..just keep on smiling and dreaming! you'll never know when the luck might come.
Stay pretty, happy and insprired all the time pipol! =)

No comments: