Tuesday, January 31, 2006
Saturday, January 21, 2006
now that i made my decision clear. i will be trying my best for the big day this year. it is a risk. although i am known for being a risk taker..i am still in doubt with my decision.but have agreed to self that i need to direct my life if i really wanna go places..amanpulo, sagada, paris, italy, spain, the carriebean, boracay, bohol. i like travelling right.
this is the final decision. NINA WILL LEAVE ACCENTURE. mem'ries will never be taken and of course! TRUE FRIENDSHIP!!! this is the most important thing i got with my stay in the company. so i thank this four gorgeous ladies that i will surely miss when time comes that NINA will no longer go to UBP, ORTIGAS..to work!!!!
THANK GOD FOR ALL OF YOU!!!
Tuesday, January 10, 2006
pero siyempre, life is not that unfair naman..
may happy things din na nangyari this weekend...me & gary went to tagayatay & caleruega to celebrate our second year..naks!! biro mo nga naman no..dalawang taon ng kalokohan..kadramahan..at kakornihan, im so thankful to God for giving this wonderful person, syempre like my friends, he's been there through my trials..only more time & commitment.
So wento na ako..dating kami ng tagaytay ng 10am at eat ng brunch sa chowking...after that wentuhan kami..ano ba yan? wento ko na wentuhan kami...ano ba yan? syempre ung mga topic..di pede..but di yon mahalay..hehehe..
after ng kainan..take out kami sa shakeys at diretso sa caleruega..nandun sina kua riki at tonet para daw manggulo..as if!!!! di naman sila naka disturb sa aming celebration..hehehe..syempre ate jackie, alumni ng koino na staff dun..binigyan us ng isang room..hahaha..to reflect with things ha...hehehe..kau ha..caleruega has this scenery that will always drag my feet to go there over & over again, nice place to reflect & meditate..hopefully i could post some pics..punta kami ng chapel at binigyan ng time ang dalawang magdyowa na makapag-isa..hehehe..may kinakasal dun..sarap mag imagine na ako din ganon..i am with the man i wanna march the aisle for..the person whom i did things i thought i will never do..o di ba? wag isip bad..
end of day..we have to come home early..wla kasama si madir sa bahay..but definitely that day was so fulfulling and complete..i wish that the coming years will be greater, more fun & enjoyable!!!
happy happy to both of us!!!
i love you hon...
hay...life nga naman..it is not a good start of the year for me..although i still am hoping for good things to happen in the near future.. my nanay has been experiencing another trial for her health now..her back aches and i cud feel her pain..and her tummy has been filled with water, recommended for another series of chemotherapy sessions..hay..im trying to be strong right now that i am planning to take the may 2006 cpa board..this is just a matter of emotional dilemna that im going through..and i know God is with me...with us in this challenge..we will be able to get out of this mess gracefully together..i am asking for your prayer if you happen to drop by my blog..my mom is really inspiring because she has been so strong..and intelligent..and everything..she is my strength and inspiration in pursuing my career..that is why i'm thinking things over, between the offer of my company to extend my stay and the time i needed to make up with my lessons.. hay..hirap mag decide kasi.. hope i made the right decision with this things.. im looking for a more stable future and that is why i need to intelligently consider the necessary things for this decision. gulo na talaga ng utak ko..promise!!! basta if you happen to pass by..say a litlle prayer for the recovery of my nanay ha..and everyone who might be experiencing the same illness my nanay goes through...thanks!!!
Wednesday, January 4, 2006
nina to answer her first survey of the year of the dog ...my year
..kinailangan ko pang tingnan ang datebook ko para masagutan ito...mwahaha..
1. What did you do in 2005 that you'd never done before? - go to puerto galera (tagal bago makapunta..at the age of 23.hehehe..) - celebrate my 23rd birthday...hehehe.. - mag work sa ortigas center..at sa isang napakataas na building..34th flr..lula ako!!! - finance my review...hmmmm...hirap!!! - mag work ng night shift..kakaantok!! - date with popoy sa concert ng south border.. - night party with popoy at padi’s..hehehe..sayawan to the max!!!
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?- wala akong resolution..di ko kasi natutupad..this year gawa ako ng checklist..natutunan ko from my English teacher, at the end of the year ko lang siya binubuksan..two years ang nagdaan na di ako nakakagawa..now I promise to make it yearly during our anniv with popoy..
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? - ate melda..kapitbahay ng bestfriend ko..ninang nga ako.hehehe..
4. Did anyone close to you die? - si tiyo galo at tiyo dok ko from father’s side.. - si julianne, ang baby ng barkada ko nung college..hay..
5. What countries did you visit? - wala. Hopefully next year meron na…
6. What would you like to have in 2006 that you lacked in 2005? - more money!!! Hehehe..car..house..TIME!!!!!
7. What date from 2005 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? - December 26, the day when we dance to death ni popoy..hehehe..next time ulit!!!
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? - I guess the thing that I was able to finance my review & joy’s rent & allowance
9. What was your biggest failure? - wla naman..i am making an effort to the my best for this year’s big day..maybe to bring the closeness we had with a very close friend of mine…hmmmm
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? - nope. I am the usual healthy me!!!
11. What was the best thing you bought? - ung bag na binigay ko kay popoy..its been useful to him kasi…
12. Whose behavior merited celebration? - mine. I know..nagbago ako somehow..become more sensitive to other’s feeling & not that much impulsive and hot headed…
13. Whose behaviour appalled you and made you depressed? - lately..my sister’s acts..medyo di ko kasi magawan ng paraan na convince siya na tigilan muna ung guy na kapitbahay naming..wherein I don’t fil comfortable having him close to my sister..hay..ang ate in me talaga…
14. Where did most of your money go? - gala. review. gala. review. I had fun naman eh..hehehe..
15 What did you get really, really, really excited about? - passing the board exam & going abroad with popoy to work!!!!
16. What song will always remind you of 2005? - constant change. Although luma na siya..it makes me sad, knowing na aalis na ako sa isang work na ayaw ko naman talaga..but my license is my priority at this point of time..
17. Compared to this time last year, are you: i. happier or sadder? – happier. Kasi nanay’s been able to surpass all the chemo & bisponal for her bones…we celebrated our first year anniv ni popoy…and I was able to start my review..hay.. ii. thinner or fatter? Fatter..in the sense na nagkalaman na ako..2004 kasi payatot ako..hehehe. iii. richer or poorer? –richer siguro..dami ko naging money kahit papano
18. What do you wish you'd done more of? - have more time for my review and able to help nanay with finances
19. What do you wish you'd done less of? - la naman… I’m young at alam ko dapat enjoy ko din ang lahat…
20. How will you be welcoming the NEw YEar?- sa bahay with family
22. Did you fall in love in 2005? - yes!!!!! Actually last year pa…falling all over again..and again..and again...
23. How many one-night stands? - none. Ano ba yon? Hehehe..siyempre..para lang ako kay popoy at after pa yun ng wedding..tagal pa..
24. What was your favourite TV program? - lifestyle channel programs, travel living programs…
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year? - yes..but nawala din..
26. What was the best book you read? - Tuesdays with Morrie
27. What was your greatest musical discovery? - wala akong maisip eh…
28. What did you want and get? - my review class.
29. What did you want and not get? - dami pa..
30. Favorite film of this year? - di ako masyadong nakakapanood ng movie..if only ung medyo nakakapag isip kasi may lesson for your loved ones..
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? - nagwork lang...hay…post birthday celeb kami ni popoy…
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? - If I was able to take the board this year & applied for work abroad.
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2005? - di ako masyado into fashion…jeans & tee’s lang ok na..
34. What kept you sane? - Popoy…
35. Which celebrity public figure did you fancy the most? - wala eh…boring ko no??? 36. WHo is your real-person crush? - Si Gary Guiang Cacananta..
37. What political issue stirred you the most? - the garci tape issue
38. Who did you miss? - my bestfriend..mayron us little misunderstanding….hay…
38. Who was the best new person you met? - Rachelle, Fe, Nicole, Earl, G, Monina, Pee-ay, Crissel, lahat ng star team…Ms. Anji…
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2005. - live life to the fullest…have fun…enjoy every moment…
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year - our college retreat song… It's my life It's now or never I ain't gonna live forever I just want to live while I'm alive (It's my life) My heart is like an open highway Like Frankie said I did it my way I just wanna live while I'm alive It's my life...
that's all folks!!!! mwah!!!
ano nga ba ang pinagkaabalahan ko the whole last month of the year 2005..
(1) syempre, nag aaral-aralan ang lola mo para next year may lisensya na sya..hay..sobrang kapagod dahil kahit na ano yatang tulog ko from the first break til last break sa opis eh ngarag pa din ang katawan ko..di man lang sa ako nakapaglakatsa ng maaus..hehehe..
kasama ang mga kulitis na bata sa dorm..hay...
(2) dahil peak season namin..madami kaming load..daming ot..buti na lang at nag christmas break kami..kahit papaano nakapagpahinga.kuno..pero di pa din.
(3) noong december 26, nag-bar kami nina popoy, the first night we party together..naks!!! home person kasi kami both..hehehe..pero we like travel dun nga lang sa tahimik na lugar..like church..hehehe..
2005 had been a great year for me..its the whole year na may work ako..after nanay's chemo..
it is the time i finally decide to go for the board exam..the pipol i met during the year were great...
there are so many pipol to thank for..
the boardmates in boni...
the reviewers & co-reviewees who never fail to uplift me..
my friends in accenture..
my koino family
my sulit-arciaga family
my one & only
then come 2006...
i am so..